Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing contractors in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing contractors in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.