Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Lutz. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years to come. Look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.