Local Roofer for commercial roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent in your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.