Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they discover, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to check your roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.