Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The pace at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to check your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.