Residential Roofer for commercial roofing in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Wesley Chapel. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest investments people typically have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition keep in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. Founded by Zach Skidmore in 1948. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.