Local Roofers for commercial roofing in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is really important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.