Commercial Roofer for commercial roofing repair in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to check the roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Working with a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.