Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Coleman. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Coleman
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most significant aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Coleman area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coleman roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Coleman and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Coleman. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a great job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Coleman
Coleman is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 647 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 679.
On June 8, 1840, Colonel W. J. Worth, Colonel Bennet Riley, and the Second and Eighth Infantry divisions transferred to Fort McClure to search the Lake Panasoffkee area for Seminole warriors. Three days later, the troops discovered an empty village.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years to come. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Coleman think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.