Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Dade City. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Dade City
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant part of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Dade City area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Dade City roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Dade City and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning company in Dade City. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Dade City
Dade City is a city in and the county seat of Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is located in the Tampa Bay Area. The population was 6,437 at the 2010 census.
Dade City is popular with tourists for its antique stores, restaurants and historic architecture including the Pasco County Courthouse, Hugh Embry Library, and Edwinola. The annual Kumquat Festival is hosted downtown and the surrounding area is a large producer of the tart kumquat, a citrus fruit eaten whole. It was home to former Yankees pitcher Dave Eiland.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for many years into the future. Take a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Dade City think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.