Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Lutz. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. On top of that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.