Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in Odessa. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful Job
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at the roof personally before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.