Commercial Roofing for commercial roofing repair in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and surrounding areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each and every one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely in order to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. The roof is one of the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.