Local Roofers for commercial roofing repair in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing repair in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.