Commercial Roofer for commercial roofs in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Brooksville. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the homes of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville, established in 1856 by the merger of the towns of Melendez and Pierceville, took its name to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Look at these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to look at your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.