Local Roofers for commercial roofs in Brooksville. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to check your homes roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most critical components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.