Local Roofers for commercial roofs in Coleman. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Coleman
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Coleman area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Coleman roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Coleman and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Coleman. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Coleman
Coleman is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 647 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S Census estimates of 2005, the city had a population of 679.
On June 8, 1840, Colonel W. J. Worth, Colonel Bennet Riley, and the Second and Eighth Infantry divisions transferred to Fort McClure to search the Lake Panasoffkee area for Seminole warriors. Three days later, the troops discovered an empty village.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Coleman think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.