Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your house that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Lutz roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Lutz and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
They did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to examine your roof personally before offering you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.