Commercial Roofer for commercial roofs in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at your roof in person before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.