Residential Roofer for commercial roofs in Odessa. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do For You
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and neighboring locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is very important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.