Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Palm Harbor. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the elements. Also, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your homes roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.