Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is key.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for several years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to look at your roof directly before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.