Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in The Villages. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in The Villages
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the The Villages area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to The Villages roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of The Villages and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in The Villages. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Also bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About The Villages
The Villages is a census-designated place (CDP) in Sumter County, Florida, United States. It shares its name with a broader master-planned age-restricted community that spreads into portions of Lake and Marion counties. The overall development lies in central Florida, approximately 20 miles (32 km) south of Ocala and approximately 45 miles (72 km) northwest of Orlando.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years into the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in The Villages think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.