Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Wildwood. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wildwood
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wildwood area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wildwood roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wildwood and neighboring locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Wildwood. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to break down over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wildwood
Wildwood is a city in Sumter County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,924 at the 2000 census. According to the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2004 estimates, the city had a population of 3,598.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at your roof in person before giving you an insurance quote. Like that, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Wildwood think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.