Commercial Roofing for commercial roofs in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined? We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.