Local Roofers for commercial roofs in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to give cover from the elements. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to check your roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is extremely important. Your homes roof is probably the most important components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofs in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.