Local Roofers for composition roof in Brooksville. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and neighboring locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Check out these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.