Local Roofer for composition roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and surrounding locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one has its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also reduce the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely perfect and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative to the property to look at the roof in person before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.