Local Roofers for composition roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most important aspect of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to look at your roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.