Commercial Roofing for composition roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Odessa roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Odessa and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for many years to come. Have a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money goes. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to look at your roof directly before supplying you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.