Residential Roofer for composition roof in Palm Harbor. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Palm Harbor
What We Do For You
Your roof is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions around the Palm Harbor area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Palm Harbor roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is essential.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Palm Harbor and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Palm Harbor. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you really should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Palm Harbor
Palm Harbor is a census-designated place and unincorporated community in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. As of the 2016 American Community Survey, the CDP had a population of 60,236.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your house is very important. The roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Palm Harbor think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.