Commercial Roofer for composition roof in Spring Hill. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Spring Hill roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Spring Hill and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll help make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. In addition, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will likely be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofing company who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.