Commercial Roofer for composition roof in Tarpon Springs. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most important aspect of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and experts in different forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Tarpon Springs and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Tarpon Springs. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a many questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Also remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give protection from the elements. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they provide will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.