Local Roofer for composition roof in Tarpon Springs. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Tarpon Springs
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Tarpon Springs area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Tarpon Springs roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Tarpon Springs and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Tarpon Springs. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Tarpon Springs
Tarpon Springs is a city in Pinellas County, Florida, United States. The population was 23,484 at the 2010 census. Tarpon Springs has the highest percentage of Greek Americans of any city in the US. Downtown Tarpon Springs has long been a focal point and is undergoing beautification.
The region, with a series of bayous feeding into the Gulf of Mexico, was first settled by white and black farmers and fishermen around 1876. Some of the newly arrived visitors spotted tarpon jumping out of the waters and so named the location Tarpon Springs. The name is said to have originated with a remark of Mrs. Ormond Boyer, an early settler from South Carolina, and who, while standing on the shore of the Bayou and seeing fish leaping exclaimed, “See the tarpon spring!’ However, for the most part , the fish seen splashing here were mullet rather than tarpon. In 1882, Hamilton Disston, who in the previous year had purchased the land where the city of Tarpon Springs now stands, ordered the creation of a town plan for the future city. On February 12, 1887, Tarpon Springs became the first incorporated city in what is now Pinellas County. Less than a year later on January 13, 1888, the Orange Belt Railway, the first railroad line to be built in what is now Pinellas County, arrived in the city. During this time the area was developed as a wintering spot for wealthy northerners.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years ahead. Look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they give will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Tarpon Springs think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.