Local Roofers for composition roof in Wesley Chapel. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Wesley Chapel and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to look at the roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.