Commercial Roofing for composition roof in Zephyrhills. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and specialists in several types of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies of Zephyrhills and neighboring areas.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally remember that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to the property to evaluate the roof directly before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Getting a professional roofer who may have a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.