Commercial Roofing for cool roof in Brooksville. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Brooksville
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the Brooksville area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Brooksville roof repair and construction, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Brooksville and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the premier roof cleaning service in Brooksville. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people usually have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be carried out yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. In addition, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
This company did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Brooksville
Brooksville is a city in and the county seat of Hernando County, Florida, United States. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 7,719, up from 7,264 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Brooksville took on its present name in 1856, to honor and show support for Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery congressman from South Carolina who only shortly before had caned and seriously injured Massachusetts Senator and abolitionist Charles Sumner. Brooksville is home to historic buildings and residences, including the home of former Florida Governor William Sherman Jennings and football player Jerome Brown.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to examine the roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Brooksville think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.