Commercial Roofing for cool roof in New Port Richey. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are skilled and professionals in several types of commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roof specialist having an excellent reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.