Local Roofers for cool roof in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete array of roofing solutions around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and surrounding locations.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unpleasant algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof may last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to look at your roof face-to-face before offering you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your own home is important. Your homes roof is probably the most essential components of your home. Employing a professional roof specialist who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.