Residential Roofer for cool roof in Spring Hill. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Spring Hill
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your house that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Spring Hill area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Spring Hill roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Spring Hill and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Spring Hill. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a number of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any protective minerals that have been included to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Spring Hill
Spring Hill is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hernando County, Florida, United States. The population was 98,621 at the 2010 census, up from 69,078 at the 2000 census. The American Community Survey estimated the population in 2017 to be 113,508. Spring Hill belongs to Florida’s Nature Coast region and is in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area. It is east of Hernando Beach, southwest of Brooksville, and north of Tampa.
Spring Hill was formerly a large tract of endangered Longleaf Pine Ecosystem and Sand Pine Scrub with very high biodiversity, and a safe haven for many imperiled species, and most of it remained unchanged until the 1970’s with large scale deforestation. It first appeared on Hernando County maps as early as 1856 along what is today Fort Dade Avenue just north of the community of Wiscon. The modern Spring Hill was founded in 1967 as a planned community, which was developed by the Deltona Corporation and the Mackle Brothers. The developers originally wanted to call the community Spring Lake and used that as the working name through the development process. They were forced to use a different name due to the name Spring Lake already being in use locally and chose Spring Hill. The plans for the community are identical to the community of Deltona. The Mackle Brothers sold many of the properties and land in the area through intense advertising. It has since become a sprawling semi-city in its own right, though it is an unincorporated area. The main entrance to the original development is marked by the Spring Hill waterfall on Spring Hill Drive and U.S. Route 19 (Commercial Way).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Spring Hill think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.