Local Roofers for cool roof in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people typically have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 13,288 in the 2010 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
Zephyrhills began as the town of Abbott on April 18, 1888, and consisted of 280.74 acres. A voting district was established in 1893 followed by a post office in 1896. In 1909, Captain Howard B. Jeffries, a Civil War Union veteran from Pennsylvania, purchased 35,000 acres and created the Zephyrhills Colony Company with a plan to create a community for Civil War veterans. In 1910 the town voted to change its name to Zephyrhills; it was incorporated in 1914.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time to come. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most significant components of your property. Working with a professional roofer who may have an excellent reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cool roof in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.