Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in Odessa. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Odessa
What We Do
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services around the Odessa area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Odessa roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Odessa and neighboring areas.
We provide the top roof cleaning service in Odessa. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. In addition, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Odessa
Odessa is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was 3,173 at the 2000 census and more than doubled to 7,267 in 2010. Northwest of Tampa, Odessa had been an area of open spaces, ranching, and horse properties. More recently it has seen many suburban property developments as Tampa’s population expands.
The Odessa area was first settled in the middle 1800s by the W.M. Mobley Family who migrated from Savannah, Georgia. Odessa was named in the 1880s by Peter Demens, a Russian immigrant who developed the community through the Orange Belt Railway. Later, the railroad came through, running parallel with S.R. 54. Demens also founded St. Petersburg, Florida and named both communities after places he used to go to in his native country.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof may last for a long time in the future. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your home is important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Odessa think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.