Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in San Antonio. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
Who We Are
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several forms of commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is vital.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and surrounding locations.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each and every one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to provide shielding from the elements. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 5th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your home. Getting a professional roofing company having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.