Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MY8Tdk5M' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in Wesley Chapel. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Wesley Chapel
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your house that shields it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Wesley Chapel area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Wesley Chapel roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Wesley Chapel and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Wesley Chapel. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for every question like that. There are many different products available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. In addition, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was expert polite and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Wesley Chapel
Wesley Chapel is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is part of the Tampa Bay Area metro. The population was 44,092 at the 2010 census. In 2003, some residents of Wesley Chapel started a movement to incorporate the community (including areas not in the official CDP). This “city,” which would have been the largest and most populous in Pasco County, never materialized.
Wesley Chapel is located at 28°10′43″N 82°21′2″W / 28.17861°N 82.35056°W / 28.17861; -82.35056 (28.178688, -82.350676).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for many years into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before supplying you with a quote. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Wesley Chapel think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.