Commercial Roofing for corrugated metal roofing in Zephyrhills. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Zephyrhills
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that shields it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Zephyrhills area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in several types of commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Zephyrhills roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Zephyrhills and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Zephyrhills. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on future jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Zephyrhills
Zephyrhills is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The population was estimated at 14,381 in the 2014 census. It is a suburb of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Statistical Area. Zephyrhills is also known as the headquarters of the Zephyrhills bottled water company and is a member of Tree City USA.
The community was founded in 1910 by Captain Howard B. Jeffries. Jeffries planned on making the community a home for Civil War veterans. A Founders Day celebration is held annually in March.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to evaluate the roof in person before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Working with a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of corrugated metal roofing in Zephyrhills think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.