Local Roofer for cost of a new roof in Land O Lakes. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Land O Lakes
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Land O Lakes area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and experts in various forms of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Land O Lakes roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We provide commercial repair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of Land O Lakes and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Land O Lakes. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unpleasant algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Land O Lakes
Land o’ Lakes is a census-designated place (CDP) in Pasco County, Florida, United States. Land o’ Lakes is part of the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida MSA
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check the roof face-to-face before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Land O Lakes think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.