Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1): Can't create/write to file '/tmp/MYQi8BA0' (Errcode: 28 - No space left on device) in /home/jkjohnsr/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2007
Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in Lutz. Dial 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in Lutz
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Lutz area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Lutz roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
We offer commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of Lutz and neighboring areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Lutz. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, most roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own advantages and faults. To know which is the right roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About Lutz
Lutz /ˈluːts/ is an unincorporated census-designated place (CDP) in Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. It is fifteen miles north of Tampa. The northern part of Lutz also makes up a portion of south Pasco County. The population was 19,344 at the 2010 census.
Lutz began with the construction of a small train depot on the Tampa Northern Railroad. The area surrounding the depot officially became known as “Lutz” when the U.S. Postal Service authorized a post office. The community was named for W. P. Lutz, who was credited with bringing the railroad to town.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to evaluate the roof directly before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in Lutz think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.