Local Roofer for cost of a new roof in New Port Richey. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in New Port Richey
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the New Port Richey area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to New Port Richey roofing, WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses of New Port Richey and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in New Port Richey. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out? We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they see, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been included to provide shielding from the weather. Also, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About New Port Richey
New Port Richey is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area.
By 1914 the area around Orange Lake was being called “new Port Richey” and the older part of Port Richey was called “old Port Richey.” In 1915 a separate post office was established for the residents of the southern part of Port Richey. The post office was named New Port Richey, and the name became official. The first postmaster was Gerben DeVries. The growth of the city came about after George Sims purchased the Port Richey Land Company. He built a home in New Port Richey in 1916.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent to the property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in New Port Richey think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.