Commercial Roofing for cost of a new roof in San Antonio. Call 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your house that offers protection to it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete range of roofing solutions around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are experienced and professionals in various types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roof repair and installation, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in San Antonio. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair, then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade with time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. In addition, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did everything they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time to come. Check out these easy methods to get a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send an agent in your property to evaluate your homes roof in person before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they supply is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. The roof is among the most critical components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.