Residential Roofer for cost of a new roof in San Antonio. Phone 352 754-8600. We offer roof repairs, replacement, installation & inspection. Free Quotes!
JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. Can Help!
Call Us At 352 754-8600 in San Antonio
What We Do For You
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements. JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc. offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the San Antonio area. At JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc., we are seasoned and specialists in several types of commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to San Antonio roofing, WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide commercial maintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tile roofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies of San Antonio and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in San Antonio. We’ll make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair, then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated? We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this is going to add more time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also reduce the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities
More About San Antonio
San Antonio, or unofficially San Ann as the locals call it, is a city in Pasco County, Florida, United States. It is a suburban city included in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area. It lies within Florida’s 12th congressional district. The population was 1,138 at the 2010 census. It was established as a Catholic colony by Judge Edmund F. Dunne. The city derives its name from Saint Anthony of Padua. Saint Leo University is located nearby.
San Antonio is located at 28°20′12″N 82°16′30″W / 28.33667°N 82.27500°W / 28.33667; -82.27500 (28.336649, −82.275011).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your House
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Working with a professional roof specialist who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of cost of a new roof in San Antonio think JK Johns Roofing & Sheet Metal, Inc.